Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bromeliads



I know this is a blog about food and related things, but I was going through my photo albums this afternoon, and I came across these photos of the sensational bromeliads I found in Costa Rica when I went there on holiday with my great friend, Rachel, last year.

We stayed all over the place, but our last day was spent in the city of Alijuela, at a beautiful guest house on top the hill. The view sort of reminded me of Port of Spain. And the gardens at the hotel were quite spectacular. Here are just a few of the photos I took:



3 comments:

  1. *Sigh*... bromeliads... Still waiting for spring to happen properly here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy - the ones in Costa Rica were sensational. And so well-integrated into the gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete